Thursday, October 29, 2009

Comments4Kids #3

For this week's comments4kids assignment, I commented on Noah's blog post about his science experiments. One experiment that his class did is watching meal worms change into beetles. The experiment is not complete yet, but he said that he is really enjoying the experiment. Another experiment they have done in science class is making a plateau out of sand and clay. The students poured water over the plateau to show erosion making it in the plateau change into a delta. I told Noah that my mom used to teach 6th grade science and she would do science experiments with her class on a regular basis. I told him that I like experiments because they are hands on and I learn better with hands on activities. I told Noah to keep up the great work and to continue talking about his fun science experiments that he has done in class.

1 comment: