Friday, August 21, 2009

About Me

My name is Bailey Wilson. I am 19 years old. I was born and raised in Memphis, TN and moved to Hoover, AL with my family when I was 15 years old. My dad is the pastor of Grace Covenant Baptist Church in Vestavia Hills, AL. My mom teaches 3rd grade at Riverchase Elementary School. I have a sister named Kirby and she just started her Senior year at Hoover High School. I went to the University of Mobile last year but after spending time at South Alabama I decided to transfer because I like the school better. When I graduate in a few years I hope to teach Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade (preferably Kindergarten). I love to hang out with my friends, talk, shop, go to the beach, listen to music, watch movies, and just have a good time. I am 5 feet tall, left handed, and have tiny feet. I am a very sweet and caring person and a very loyal friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment